Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have tossed aside the idea of a knitting shop completely.  And as per usual I have jumped onto a new idea. I have decided to get into some running and get really fit for next years squash season.

I started 2 weeks ago with 3 runs each week and a game of squash.  I need to start off easy or I'll give up before I've made any real progress.

So the plan is to:
run 3x a week for a couple of months, at least until April 2009 and sit ups and pressups
from January - do some sprint work 2-3x a week
from February - get coaching with Nev weekly until the first tournament
Somehow I just have to stay motivated.  My partner said he would help by nagging me to get out the door for my run.  And that I might hate him initially but I'll be thanking him at the end of next season when I've beaten b1 and b2 players.  This is where my focus has to be.  I need to remember my goal.

No comments: